7-Keto-DHEA is used to improve lean body mass and build muscle, increase the activity of the thyroid gland, boost the immune system, enhance memory, and slow aging. Our Liposomal 7-Keto DHEA Cream is formulated using our registered and trademarked Certified Liposomal Delivery Technology (LDT).
Liposomal Bioactives: 7-Keto DHEA, L-Arginine / L-Citrulline (Amino Acids), Lecithin (Nootropic).
Share on Social
7-Keto DHEA is a brand name for a compound called 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone (7-Keto DHEA), which is a hormone metabolite produced primarily in the adrenal gland as well as small amounts in the skin and brain. The 7-Keto DHEA metabolite helps improve the body’s metabolism or the conversion of ingested food into energy. Specifically, it enhances thermogenic enzymes that stimulate fatty acid metabolism in the liver.
7-Keto-DHEA is used to improve lean body mass and build muscle, increase the activity of the thyroid gland, boost the immune system, enhance memory, and slow aging. It has also been shown to provide benefits in the areas of weight loss, immune support, and anti-aging, with some studies also suggesting usefulness in warding off neurological disorders and heart disease.
• Lecithin assists in breaking down other fats and transporting them throughout the body.
• It also acts as a direct precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
• Acetylcholine promotes memory formation, neural structure health, and reasoning skills.
• Lecithin is also a powerful antioxidant which keeps cells healthy by removing toxins and fighting free radical damage
7-Keto DHEA, L-Arginine / L-Citrulline (amino acids), Lecithin (nootropic)
If you are under medical supervision, seek the advice of your physician or health care professional prior to use. Do not use if sensitive or allergic to any ingredient. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. Store out of direct sunlight in a cool dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Our creams can be applied to the body at the same time on different skin areas OR mix (1-2) creams in the palm of your hand and then apply to skin area. Avoid layering creams with non-Nutra Relief creams as other creams are made with toxic chemicals which could cause irritation.
Gently massage Nutra Relief creams on skin for 30 seconds longer than a normal cream application until fully absorbed. The gentle massaging acts as a mechanism for the cream to fully penetrate the skin.
If you have sensitive skin the best place to apply the cream may be on the soles of your feet. These pores are 30% larger than any other location on your body which makes for an excellent absorption and application area.
Our liposomal creams will go thru the skin into the circulatory system no matter where on the body you apply them. Review the “Recommended Application Body Chart” for multiple skin area options. Multiple creams can be applied to the body at the same time, however, apply and rotate them on different skin areas to avoid saturation.
Our creams are “self-regulating” meaning you can choose how much cream to apply based on your personal need. Apply the recommended (1-2) pump instructions per the How To Apply and When To Apply details below on this product page and/or under the Product Tips & Application Tab in the drop down main menu.
May Support With:
• Massage (1-2) pumps on clean skin for 30 seconds to any of these skin options: wrists, inner arms, upper or lower chest, inner thigh, calf’s, abdomen, bottom of feet or areas of the body you wish to build muscle. Gentle massaging acts as a mechanism for the cream to fully penetrate the skin. See “Body Chart” for all recommended application areas.
• Our creams can be applied to the body at the same time on different skin areas OR mix (1-2) creams in the palm of your hand and then apply to skin area.
• Avoid layering creams with non-Nutra Relief creams as other creams are made with toxic chemicals which could cause irritation.
May be applied several times a day as needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.